My main man ERIC BERRY

My main man ERIC BERRY
My main man ERIC BERRY

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Hi again everyone, how about we begin our sporting adventure with the NBA All-Star game, which happens to be streaming live as I'm writing this blog! Most of the people that I've asked about the All-Star game have told me that they enjoy it and are always excited to watch it. The issue that I have been trying to address with people for about 3-4 years is the competition level in this game alone has dropped significantly in the last couple years. Yeah, both teams score at will and reach over 120+ points per contest but my main point here is THERE IS NO DEFENSE. All of these professional athletes including LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Kobe Bryant, etc. None of them play any defense at all and its really become lazy defense. Something needs to change down the road or I believe that the NBA All-Star game will become one of the least popular sporting events out there. I don't think its anywhere close to the top already, so increasing the competition levels of the players would seriously do this game some good!

Thats what I think, what do you guys think? Feel free to comment or ask questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment